Test post

Troll Someone on YouTube or have a Video to share of you trolling?
Come on it and post it.
Maris
Site Admin

Test post

Postby Maris » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:58 am

This is a test. Edit soon.
Maris
Site Admin

Postby Maris » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:16 am

Okay to basically I wanna go over some shit with myself.
Ignore this if you find this text or If I forget to delete this thread.

"How you doing guys! Maris here after half a year of being banned and quitting FlyFF. As you see from the video clip playing infront of you. I'm actually playing the new update and just jumping around. I haven't spoken on this new account under a different proxy IP. Those of you who don't know what a proxy is and why I am mentioning it, I use an IP proxy to hide my location and real information and use public and private IPs to play MMOs. Earlier 6 months ago, I was banned without a reason by Piccolo and I wrote a unofficial yet approved review on MMORPG. The review was read by the Head Owner of MMORPG and in the YouTube description and post on this thread I will link it. I played for 10 years and for those of you returning to play the new update. I'll keep it short. It's bad. It just added more grinding and nothing fun and new in-between. The new CM is also completely new to FlyFF and so far from what it looks like and to what Groose seems as well.... Uh... Well... He's using old info on how to do the wilds. Like info that would have been useful about half a decade ago."

"So why am I back? Well simply put to show Webzen staff and FlyFF players how ridiculous I made Lykan. So on screen is a picture of my paypal balance after the summer ended.
All this came from quitting FlyFF and I have never done a real world trade. The reason I did it is because I know with nearly all MMO games, the company can and will turn around and fuck with their customers. Everytime I played Flyff I was on a proxy and not using my actual IP incase if I was ever banned for no reason which is considered fair by Webzen. When that happened I cashed out my alts holding my penya and Webzen didn't do jack shit. So let me show you a picture of Webzens stock this year of 2016.... Take a look at that decline. From all the people quitting and I guess my Penya cash out to these third party sellers... Really fucked them up. They dumped quote "Lot of work expecting Western Players to all enjoy it."
to make the game worse and even brought in shit staff ruining the game further on the forums as if it wasn't bad enough."

"Anyhow. I want to see if I get banned for simply Jumping in-game. Like you see on screen. Just jumping. Jumping around Flaris. Cause Piccolo and Webzen can't clean up their game and people are calling it quits for Private Servers just because of the forums with the policing that they do alone. It's horrible. It's so bad to the point were I've made my "FlyFF2" game. Right now it is single player and at some point I'll add servers. It took about 3 months, but thats not the entire point. I don' expect my "FlyFF2" which isn't the finally title. Infact, It will be a different game altogether in the sense of a prequel staying true to the storyline somewhat while avoiding all copyright. Infact, Gala might even praise me. That's all for now. Share this video in your Facebook FlyFF Groups, Like, Comment, Subscribe and lastly, Read my review for the current FlyFF. We need to build a ban."