GETSOU Ban Appeal

Got Banned and Need to appeal for a fair ban?
Most bans are Fly Hack bans. We frown upon hackers alot.
HajimenoOni

Re: Process of a Ban Appeal

Postby HajimenoOni » Sun May 22, 2016 10:20 pm

1:GETSOU
2:For having an unintentional proxy and talking about it
3:I believe that there was a bit of a misunderstanding. The internet that I am using is quite new to this area. It's known as Fibre Op(Fibre Optics) this is similar to what services such as Rogers, or Verizon Fios. What happens with this, is that the connection speed is quite fast. That is because it stores data for what happens online, which is similar to a Proxy Server, except it does not conceal anything. Aside from that, my current setup couldn't run a Proxy program and Minecraft at the same time. I honestly didn't mean to cause any trouble, and I now realize that it seems that I was arguing. I had finally found a good running server that seemed like I would get to know some nice people. I really do hope I can get back, and I'd like to be able to start over in talking to you guys. Sincerely- Getsou
Maris
Site Admin

Re: GETSOU Ban Appeal

Postby Maris » Sun May 22, 2016 11:07 pm

GETSOU and MrMitchyMitch are both owned by you. The IP logs are practically Identical. Your MrMitchyMitch account is banned for an attempted Dox toward the server. The server Dox that you posted with my named being "arin" is infact "who.arin.is" who is our hosts network. My name is publicly known as Maris.
I grief servers with horrible staff/admins to teach them to not abuse what they have. In this case. I am the good guy.
Any rules labeled in spawn with the terms of DDoS/Dox attacks that harm the server physically or socially result in a permanent ban regardless.

Here is the evidence of the IPs. Also, You can't honestly tell me "It's my friend!" this time around.
Just take a look at the time punch and spam joins.

Hence, Your appeal is Denied
Maris
Site Admin

Re: GETSOU Ban Appeal

Postby Maris » Sun May 22, 2016 11:21 pm

Also, If that wasn't enough. You stated in-game that you were a hacker.